I would appreciate more info on this also
we run EMC dasd here also ( DMX4 ) w/ multiple LPARS
thanks

             "Feller, Paul"
             <pfel...@aegonusa
             Sent by: The IBM          IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
             z/VM Operating                                             cc
             System
             <ib...@listserv.u                                     Subject
             ARK.EDU>                  Re: IPL 190 hangs in zVM 5.4 -
                                       solved

             03/30/2009 09:17
             AM

             Please respond to
               The IBM z/VM
             Operating System
             <ib...@listserv.u
                 ARK.EDU>

 If possible, could you please give a little more detail.  What model of
EMC DMX and what level of microcode?

Paul Feller
AIT Mainframe Technical Support