the spool close for my object machine appears to process w.out issue.
however where am I to find the result?   The command suggests the cons
will be sent back to the user defined by"your_id" however I can discover
nothing in my rdr q. Any thoughts ?

"James Stracka (DHL US)" <james.stra...@dhl.com>
03/30/2009 03:06 PM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: look at service machine cons log

>From a Class ?C? machine issue:  SEND CP service_machine_id  CP SPOOL
CONSOLE CLOSE your_id

Then PEEK the file with FOR * unless you have SHOW.