Since I'm working remotely now (Cornell is in the frozen north and I'm working from balmy Plano, TX), I put a 2nd stack on both of our systems so that I could bounce the primary stack and still have connectivity thru the other one.

Jim

Alan Altmark wrote:
On Tuesday, 04/14/2009 at 12:41 EDT, Hans Rempel <h...@hmrconsultants.com>