Hi,

Our HMC is at the very latest level, and still the Hardware Management
Console remote access doesn't work well with Internet Explorer 7.  Most
of the time it's OK, but then suddenly new HMC-windows don't popup(with
popup blocker disabled), and sometimes they do popup but remain blank,
sometimes nothing happens after double clicking an icon, sometimes a
bunch of windows popup after closing another window...

However, it does work well with Firefox, but we're not allowed to
install Firefox on our PCs (company policy).

So, does anyone know how I can make it work(consistantly) with IE 7, or
what the problem with IE 7 is?
Is anyone else having these problems?

Thanks,
Geert.

DISCLAIMER

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmas...@vanbreda.be
This footnote also confirms that this email has been checked
for the presence of viruses.

Informatica J.Van Breda & Co NV BTW BE 0427 908 174