z/VM is at level 5.4. Connectivity is through vswitch layer2 and an OSA-
Express3 10 GbE adapter. When using FTP to move a file between two VMs I

am getting transfer rates of 16.0 - 17.0 Kbytes/sec. I ran a trace on the

VM where the FTPSERV is running and see the following messages once the

data session is established

DTCREQ034I DoSendB not signalling TcpDown for conn 1002

DTCPRI181I   PrevFrustrated: Frustrated TCB queue
DTCPRI182I   NextFrustrated: Frustrated TCB queue

DTCPRI199I   Sender frustration level: Frustrated

but am not able to locate where messages DTCREQ034I, DTCPRI181I,
DTCPRI182I or DTCPRI199I are documented.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.