I changed the passwords for BLDSEG, BLDNUC, and BLDCMS to "AUTOONLY" and when I
ran PUT2PROD it failed because ( I think) it could not log off BLDSEG.  I
changed the passwords back to match the UserID and reran PUT2PROD successfully.

Does this mean we can't change the passwords for these UserIDs?

AUTO LOGON  ***       BLDSEG   USERS = 15

VMFP2P2760I PUT2PROD processing completed successfully for segment HELPSEG

VMFP2P2760I PUT2PROD processing started for segment NLSAMENG

HCPLGA054E Already logged on disconnected

DASD 019D LINKED R/W; R/O BY    10 USERS

HCPLNM105E MAINT 051D not linked; R/W by BLDSEG

VMFP2P1965E The command, CP LINK MAINT 51D 51D M, failed with return code 105

VMFP2P1967E The command, CP XAUTOLOG BLDSEG SYNC, did not complete successfully

VMFP2P2760I PUT2PROD processing completed unsuccessfully for SEGMENTS

VMFP2P2760I PUT2PROD processing completed unsuccessfully

Thank you,
Scott R Wandschneider
Senior Systems Programmer|| Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 11707 Miracle
Hills Drive, Omaha, NE, 68154-4457|| : 402.963.8905 || :847.849.7223  ||  :
scott.wandschnei...@infocrossing.com **Think Green  - Please print responsibly**

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.