Richard, Jim is correct.  SYBMON was going through "refresh" processing
... essentially a cleanup (reaccess of minidisks, etc.).  I would think
if you can delay for 30 seconds before the next command you'd be OK.

However, Jonathan has a point ... is there a reason you can't just
schedule the jobs to run with an event in the scheduler on SYSMON?
HiDRO will only run one backup job at a time, so if job 2 (and 3) are
submitted prior to job 1 (or 2) finishing, they will wait in the queue
... when one job completes, the next will start.

JR (Steven) Imler

CA

Senior Sustaining Engineer

Tel: +1-703-708-3479