I didn¹t log in for awhile and, due to advancing age (actually a year older
tomorrow too), I¹ve forgotten what I made the MAINT password. And, since
this was also the main password used for almost all the service machines, I
don¹t have any other locations to log into that would help me. I know;
stupid. :(

Could someone with a zVM 540 system please tell me the starting cylinder of
the DIRMAINT 1DB minidisk? I don¹t think we had any reason to relocate it,
so, I think, with that and a DEFINE MINIDISK command from OPERATOR (my one
working userid) I can get the password I need to regain control and save
some face (other than here, since I¹ve confessed to you all).

Thanks to one and all for keeping this as quiet as possible.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\