We have a SVM that periodically complains that "File CSLCALL TRACE not found" -
note the lack of a message number, the quote is complete and exact. Would I be
correct is concluding that this is a quirk/problem with the 3rd-party s/w
running in that machine? I can find no file named CSLCALL banana anywhere on
either CMS22 or CMS23. Neither can I find CSLCALL in the other vendor's
documentation.

It seems not to hurt anything, probably being a part of bug shooting code that
is not active until it is turned on (possibly by the presence of the file), but
it is annoying to have undocumented error messages from sourceless s/w.

Regards,
Richard Schuh