The shop I'm supporting still has quite a bit of
Xerox DJDE and XES output generated by COBOL apps
and is looking for alternatives.  I couldn't find
anything on IBM-MAIN so I thought I'd just ask
here if anyone knows what is a good modern print
definition approach, especially one that has a
tool that can simplify COBOL logic upgrades.  Is
XML an option?  Does it support complex printer
capabilities?

--

May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

Dave Craig

"'So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe.'"

--from _Nightfall_  by Asimov/Silverberg