'80s....

We still have 3 IBM 3420 drives.

If necessary, I should be able to read paper tape.......

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> "Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com> 6/1/2009 3:25 PM >>>
Bus and tag! I thought that you had progressed beyond the 1980's.

Actually, we jut got rid of our last B/T devices a couple of months ago.
However, we referred to them as bug and tag - they, not the cables or interface
to the computer, were problem devices. Their replacements are about the only
ESCON devices we have left. Maybe the vendor will upgrade to Ficon in about 20
years.

Regards,
Richard Schuh