You might try something like this:

'EXECIO * CP (BUFFER 65536 STRING QUERY RDR SYSTEM ALL'

Neal Scheffler

Howard Rifkind wrote:
Hello all,

I need some help with the execio command.

>From my console when I do a 'CP Q RDR * ALL' I get back 107 lines listed on
the console, these are files for my user id and it looks correct.
When I issue the command 'CP Q RDR ALL' I get all the files from everyone listed on my console and this to is correct. Listed are 775 files.

The problem is when I have the following in my rexx exec I only get back 107
files listed.

'EXECIO * CP (STRING QUERY RDR ALL'
 MAXLINES = QUEUED()
 SAY MAXLINES ----> 107 Should be something line 775

There are no previous buffers allocated so I have no idea what's going here.

I've tried just about everything but can't seem to retrieve the total number of
line in the reader queue.

Any help/ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks