From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: 04 June 2009 21:11
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: OS/VS1

IIRC, even the "base" system is a copyrighted, licensed, product. Somebody
could give you the manuals, but the software? Well, I doubt legally.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten and
issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. -The Chesapeake
Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of
TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not
copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from
unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by
any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this
e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business
reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does
not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal to the sender and
is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.

Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority.