Yeah, VM RSUs are not like Vista SPs, thank goodness. The RSUs are cumulative.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

________________________________
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of sunny...@wcb.ab.ca
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 7:52 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VM RSU Question

Hello Mark:

I had the same question two months ago when I install 5.4.
I found RSU 901 is all we need in order to upgrade to level 901.

Sunny Hu

Mark Jacobs <mark.jac...@custserv.com>

06/05/2009 08:21 AM
Please respond to
mark.jac...@custserv.com

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc
Subject
VM RSU Question

I'm doing my very first VM installation and I have successfully
installed zVM 5.4 RSU0801 as a second level guest. I'm beginning the
process to order and install the latest RSU level + PSP ptf's and I have
a very newbie question.

Do I have to order and install both RSU 0802 and 0901 or does the
install of 0901 include the PTF's that were shipped in 0802?

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

"The universe is driven by the complex interaction between three
ingredients: matter, energy, and enlightened self-interest."

Babylon 5 - Survivors

Scanned by WCB Webgate2 AntiSpam/AntiVirus email gateway.

This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
email. Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)