This is really strange.  I left Wachovia in December, and turned on the
autoreply on my mailbox.  Wachovia should have deleted the mailbox and
the email address, sometime after I left.  I probably did forget to
delete my Wachovia email address from this listserv, but I would have
thought it would have been cleaned up long before now.  Then, on Sunday,
I see that there were 66 autoreply emails from my old Wachovia address
to this listserv.  Sorry about the spam!

Of course, if the Wachovia email system was working correctly, it should
have only sent 1 autoreply email - not 66 of them!  :-)

Very strange - why would the darn thing have waited 6 months, then sent
66 of the autoreply messages?  Go figure!

Now to my real question - is there a way to get rid of the old Wachovia
email addresses from this listserv?  The old addresses would have been
either:
randy.bur...@wachovia.com
or
randy.a.bur...@wachovia.com

Since I no longer have access to the Wachovia email addresses, I can't
send an delete request from those addresses.

Also strange - I sent a test email to both of those addresses and got
nothing at all back - no autoreply, and no "invalid address", "mailbox
full" - nothing at all.

By the way - I'm starting up a zLinux POC at BB&T, so you may see some
more direct z/VM / zLinux questions from me soon.  Also, I am planning
to attend SHARE in August, so I hope to see many of you there.