The message means that the destination SMTP has received the message.

It does NOT mean that the addressee is correct or that it got into
his/her inbox.

You will sometimes receive a bounce after this message.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 46 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.738.2153
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"