I tested dumping a small (5 3390-m9) system using CMSDDR to CMS files,
downloading them to a PC, burn to DVD. I took it to a DR exercise,
uploaded the files, CMSDDR VMARC and VMARC MODULE to the vendor's floor
system and restored my system, one volume at a time. Actual recovery
time from sitting at the master console to completing IPL of my system
was about 2.5 hours. If I was to do this as a real DR plan, I would have
more of MY code on the DVD and prep the floor system so I could run all
restores in parallel.

/Tom Kern