I wouldn't think that would get exactly what he wants, whatever that may be. He
has requested what he thinks is a solution rather than asking for a solution to
his problem. I would not think that IND USER every 4 hours would provide any
really useful data. (e.g. A student logs on just after the start of an
interval, ties up an entire CPU for 240 minutes and logs off. This student
would not be caught in the IND USER loop.) Probably simply reporting data
contained in the Account records would be more helpful. If necessary, you could
do periodic ACNT commands. There, again, there should not be a requirement that
isn't satisfied by a daily ACNT ALL and creating a report from the Type 01
records. The Accounting Records will include all of the students' activities.

Regards,
Richard Schuh