Still, the accounting or performance data will give a more accurate picture.
Using the Indicate command, there is the potential for missing 3:59:59 of usage
by a student. If you need data based on a 4 hour interval, the ACNT ALL command
issued every 4 hours will do the job and the performance data can be summarized
for the four hour intervals. Neither will have the potential of missing the
last nearly 4 hours of usage by a student. Both will give you more complete
data than you can get with the Indicate command.

Regards,
Richard Schuh