It is a sad day for the VM community. One of our Knights, Rick Bourgeois, has
passed away. Rick supplied niche products, VPARS and VTAPE, that enabled the
large scale development and testing of applications for the TPF environment.
His creations were absolutely essential to that environment.

Rick was a man of principle,  integrity, and devotion. He was a tireless
worker. For his customers he set the standard by which all other technical
support operations are judged, and most fall well short of the mark. He will be
missed, not only as a colleague, but as a friend. We, as individuals and as a
community, have suffered a great loss.

Regards,
Richard Schuh