Many years ago, IBM had a package, I think it was called REXX/CUA. I am
not in the office today or I could give you the product number. We wrote
several menued execs using it. I don't remember the price, if there was
a price. It was ALL in REXX and XEDIT.

There is also the IOS3270 module in the IBM Downloads page. I use that
today for some of my execs where I want a full-screen refresh of status
information.

/Tom Kern