On: Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 08:39:32AM -0700,Brett Watts Wrote:

} Hello,
}
} What I thought was a communication error turns to be something else.
}
} It appears that when our Listserv system is attempting to Reindex  the lists,
I get a HeapAlloc() error then the listserv service crashes causing the
communication error.  The error is shown below.
}
} Any ideas what could be causing this HeapAlloc() error.  It start Sunday
night at midnight when the normal indexing takes place and just keep trying to
restart the listserv service over and over again because it kept getting the
HeapAlloc() error.
}
} Any ideas how to fix this problem?  Do I reduce the size of the archives for
that and other lists?  Let me know if you have any fixes or wha actually is
causing this problem.

More memory on the box??  Just a WAG.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67