Richard,

The telnet server tried to send something out of connection 100, but the
connection was not in a state that was valid for sending data.  Based on
the DTCSTM126I message, I would assume the connection was in the process of
closing when the telnet server tried the send.  Determining what was
causing the connection to close would require some tracing either on the
client side or on the TCP/IP stack (MORETRACE TCP would probably be the
most enlightening from the stack point of view).

Regards,
Miguel Delapaz
z/VM Development

The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU> wrote on 07/28/2009