From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of peter.w...@ttc.ca
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 2:13 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: output of dfsmsrm query lib invent all

>From DFSMS/VM Messages and Codes GC24-6088-00

FSM2181I Category Name Volume PI MQ EP EJ MP UL MM ME CLASS TYPE

Explanation: This message is the second line of the report header for
the QUERY LIBRARY INVENTORY command. The column headers are defined as
follows:

PI Volume is present in library, but is inaccessible.

MQ Volume is mounted or queued for mount.

EP Volume is eject pending.

EJ Volume is in the process of being ejected.

MP Volume is misplaced.

UL Volume has an unreadable label or is unlabeled.

MM Volume has been used during manual mode.

ME Volume has been manually ejected. Class Class of volume.

Type Type of media.

System Action: DFSMS continues operation.

Library Administrator Response: None.

Suggested Action: None.