From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of sunny...@wcb.ab.ca
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 1:27 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: How to tell how many linux running on z/VM?

We use vdisk for swap.
So I find :
 q vdisk can tell me about the current running linux guests using Vdisk.

vmcp q vdisk |awk '{print($2)}' | sort -u

This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain privileged or
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so
that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original
email. Thank you. (Sent by Webgate1)