CP Q CPLEVEL

________________________________

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 4:49 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Finding Last IPL Time and Date

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me if there is a CP command or any command that will
tell me the time and date of an IPL for and a guest in an LPAR.

Running z/VM 5.4.

Thanks

http://mail.yahoo.com

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.