Hi Folks,

Following up on our earlier discussion of multiple virtual CPU's for
Linux, will TCP/IP and/or SFS servers use multiple processors?

Here's my situation, I have 1 general purpose CP (about 421 MIPS) and 2
IFLs (about 500 MIPS each).  We have excess capacity on the IFL side of
the house (ear-marked for future Linux use), and would love to use some
of those MIPS for TCP/IP and/or some of our SFS servers, both of whom
can be a bit "piggy" at times.

If I define one CP as BASE and 1 IFL as CPU 01, will TCP/IP and/or SFS
use both processors?  I can then manage their relative use with SET
SHARE.

-Mike