From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Mark Pace
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 1:55 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: DDR and CPFMTXA commands

Correct, they are no CP commands, they are CP utilities.  Both are
described in CP Commands and Utilities Reference.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM, McKown, John
<jmck...@healthmarkets.com> wrote:

> [...]

z/VM books are at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/Shelves/HCSH2AA1

DDR is described at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/hcse4b31/3.7

CPFMTXA is described at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/hcse4b31/3.4

Now, IIRC, these are not CP commands. They are CMS commands and are thus
"generally available" to any CMS user. Of course, you must have access
to the devices in order for them to work as you would want.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original message. HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products
underwritten and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West National Life
Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA Life and Health Insurance
Company.SM

--
Mark Pace
Mainline Information Systems

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.