Thanks much Roland.

-Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Roland P. Chung
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 8:11 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Log Analyzer for VM DB2 Server 7.5

Hello Micheal, I don't think there are any "free" software out there to
do what you want because the format of the DB2/VM log disk is IBM
Propriety.

The closest thing I can think of is the Data Restore for DB2/VSE&VM
program product which has a LISTLOG function which can provide a list of
transactions as part of the restore process. It is NOT free tho.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

..Roland