From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On Behalf
Of Steve Harman
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:17 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] Operator - vm 5.4

Excellent - thank you Kris.  I guess now the question is how I became
operator.

We did have a problem with operator this morning and it got forced off by=

system.  Now when I start it back up, it comes down again 15 minutes late=
r.

I'm pretty new to VM, I'm guessing operator got switched to me since I'm =
in
the operator list somewhere.

How do I switch it back?  Or am I off base here.  Thanks again Kris