Hi

Thanks, I got what I needed by issuing the following PIPE. I just needed
to capture the output so that I could email it to my z/OS RACF folks
nothing more than that:

PIPE command EXEC RAC SETR LIST | > RACF OUTPUT A

Thank You,

Terry Martin

Lockheed Martin - Information Technology

z/OS & z/VM Systems - Performance and Tuning

Cell - 443 632-4191

Work - 410 786-0386

terry.mar...@cms.hhs.gov

WFH Tuesdays and Fridays