On Tuesday, 09/22/2009 at 03:10 EDT, Gonen Shoham <gone...@sapiens.com>
wrote:
> TRAN RDR does it ok, but deletes the file from my reader.
>
> Is there anyway to keep the RDR after TRAN RDR ?
>
> The reason is that I need to TRAN the RDR many times .

No.  A spool file exists only once in the system.  That will drive the
design of your "spool file sprayer" application.  If you want spool files
to appear as though they are from someone else, then you must have the
authorization to use DIAGNOSE 0xD4 and use it as Kris showed.

If your application is willing to do some more work, then it can use
DIAGNOSE 0xF8 to establish and determine the origin of the spool file.
While it doesn't require class D, it nonetheless requires SETORIG
authorization in the sprayer's directory entry.  (By the way, Diagnose
0xD4 can be moved to some other privclass, e.g. N, and given to those who
need it, without giving all the power of class D.)

Virtual machines are not allowed to tell lies about themselves unless they
are authorized to do so.