5-1. The ESM hook into CP is configured by replacing the HCPRPx stubs in
CP.  It's not in a configuration file.  There might be a Product record
in your SYSTEM CONFIG file to enable RACF, like there is for RSCS, but
that doesn't prove that RACF is active.

5-2. The Journaling statement in SYSTEM CONFIG controls this.

5-3. Features Enable Clear_Tdisk in SYSTEM CONFIG sets T-disk to be
cleared on system IPL and when detached by a user.  This is better than
requiring a format upon allocation, because there's no sensitive data
sitting on unallocated T-disk areas.  It's cleared as soon as the
previous user is done with it.

5-4.  This isn't controlled by CP.  VM:Secure and VM:Director can be
configured to always format old minidisks when they're deleted.  I
suspect DIRMAINT can, too, but we don't use DIRMAINT here.

                                                 Dennis

My computer beat me at chess, but it was no match for me in kickboxing.