I have checked the Performance Toolkit Reference guide and still can't find the
answer so I am asking the group.

I am looking for the report to uncomment in FCONX REPORT so that I can get
FCX112 reports for our specified time intervals. I have the User report
uncommented :

*-User Data------------------------------------------------------*
  USER      (100  SORT %CPU

This gives me the FCX112 report but only for the entire day. Not the specific
intervals.

This will help me correlate high CPU periods with a specific guest.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tyler Koyl
Management Analyst
Regina
Phone: 306/569-6122 | Fax: 306/569-4382
Mailto:tyler.k...@viterra.ca
www.viterra.ca

This e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify me immediately by return
e-mail, delete this e-mail and do not copy, use or disclose it.