For all of you who are sitting on pins and needles awaiting the outcome of our
incident, you can get off the pin cushion now. After several hours, but before
a dump could be taken, the logoff completed. There is no incident. The secret
is still safe. (Get that grin off of your face, Chuckie!)

Regards,
Richard Schuh