Some of you know this already, and some of you don't:

Last month, I was offered a great opportunity at another organization that will allow me to focus my career in a way I have been interested in for quite a while. I accepted that position, knowing that my customers at SNA would be in good hands after I left. As a result, this Friday is my last day with SNA. Sine Nomine and its owners have been quite supportive of my move, for which I am very grateful.

I intend to continue reading the Linux on 390 and VM mailing lists, but I am no longer going to be working with zSeries boxes as part of my job (I will continue to play with Hercules in my Copious Free Time), so my advice may grow even less useful than it currently is. Anyone who wants a non-work email address of mine and doesn't already have one, please contact me off-list.

Adam