I assumed that max post size would include all attachments, etc.

Don Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Rich Greenberg
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:29 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Unofficial DB2 Servr for VSE & VM survey

On: Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 04:07:23PM -0400,Don Williams Wrote:

} Perhaps there should be a max post size or max size to archive. Would

ListServ(R) has the option to set such a limit.  I don't know if Dan has
enabled it, and if enabled what it is set to.  Ask Dan.

} encourage trimming pervious replies from your post.

A good idea, but a drop in the bucket compared to the size of most
attachments.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543
1353