Cross posted to ibmvm,ibmmain, linux390 for your z interests.

Hi
We had a great week last week at IBM System z Expo in Orlando.
Thanks to everyone who attended, presented, exhibited, and stopped
by the z10 booth to say hi to Julie and me and the z team.
(And if you saw our friend Sam Cohen (IBM) --same Sam, different dog.
This year's service dog-in-training, named Cupid, attended the conference
with Sam.)

Some attendees told us they had not received IBM emails about the
conference. Perhaps opting out of something causes you to miss
some other things that might be important to you.  In any case,
if you think you're missing out on things, you might want to check
your opt-in/opt-out and choice of areas of interest in your
IBM registrations.

Let's continue the z momentum with a webcast next Tuesday.

If you go the IBM Systems page, you'll see the link to
register for this webcast.
http://www.ibm.com/systems/
Responding to Today's Demands with a Dynamic Infrastructure
Tuesday, October 20, 11:00am EST

Enjoy.

Regards,
Pam C