Try the one from SDISW.COM - it's very cheap, I've used it for many
years, and you can get a 30-day trial.

David Wakser

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Dave Wade
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 3:47 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Freeware 3270 emulation on Windows XP to connect to z/VM

There is a native windows port, wc3270 that doesn't need cygwin. However
its
not "wonderfull" (I think "sucks" is a bit OTT).

> It sucks. Get Tom Brennen's Vista or Jolly Giant's QWS3270.
> Both are good as well as inexpensive. I've even run qws3270
> under WINE on Linux!
>
> http://www.tombrennansoftware.com/
>
> http://www.jollygiant.com/qws3270plus.html
>
> Both allow you to download a free trial.
>
> --
> John McKown
> Systems Engineer IV
> IT
>
> Administrative Services Group
>
> HealthMarkets(r)
>
> 9151 Boulevard 26 * N. Richland Hills * TX 76010
> (817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell
> john.mck...@healthmarkets.com * www.HealthMarkets.com
>
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message may contain
> confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the original message.
> HealthMarkets(r) is the brand name for products underwritten
> and issued by the insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets,
> Inc. -The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company(r), Mid-West
> National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
> Life and Health Insurance Company.SM

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.