Thanks. We had just put VM 5.3 and did not pay attention to the old OPERATOR
ID.

________________________________
From: Mike Walter <mike.wal...@hewitt.com>
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 4:08:55 PM
Subject: Re: brain freeze

To bullet-proof yourself for "next time", it might be wise to consider
changing the OPERATOR's (or wherever your want OPERATOR msgs sent)
"PROFILE EXEC" to contain the line:
'CP SET SYSOPER *'

Mike Walter
Hewitt Associates
The opinions expressed herein are mine alone, not my employer's.

"Romanowski, John (OFT)" <john.romanow...@cio.ny.gov>

Sent by: "The IBM z/VM Operating System" <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>
11/03/2009 02:55 PM
Please respond to