Hi, David.

If memory serves, CALLER was an IBM internal use only tool that allowed Rexx execs to share variables across a chain of nested execs. Its function can now be easily replicated today using PIPE functionality; the VARxxxx stages.

If your looking for something with a bit more easy of use and flexibility for developing Rexx-based panel type applications, check out the CUA2001 package, also available off of the IBM VM downloads web page. A very nicely done package, with a set of good documentation as well.

DJ