Is anyone successfully mirroring DASD using Hitachi Universal Replicator (HUR)
for a z/VM environment with Linux guests?  I know that there are challenges
because z/VM doesn't timestamp its I/O but Linux does.  I'm being told that HUR
doesn't support Linux timestamps.  Is that true?  Allegedly, this lack of
support means that a z/VM replication environment would need to be separate
from our z/OS replication environment, including a separate z/OS LPAR to
control the replication.

                                           Dennis

"I always remind people from outside our state that there's plenty of room for
all Alaska's animals -- right next to the mashed potatoes."  -- Sarah Palin