We have been running Source Bank since the days it was named RD/Share
and followed it through several vendors.  We are trying to get a renewal
key from RJM Systems (rjmsys.com), but our emails to their support
address are going un-answered and no one answers the phone either here
in the US or at their European contact numbers.  Does anyone know what's
going on with them?

Terry A. Moore
IT Project Manager

This message and any attachments are intended for the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this communication to
others; also please notify the sender by replying to this message,
and then delete it from your system. The Timken Company / The
Timken Corporation