If the command is to the local RSCS machine, look at the CRI interface. If not
to the local, it is more difficult as the response comes back as a MSG from the
distant node. I have a GETRSCS EXEC designed to handle both that I might be
willing to share. I do not see the package on the download page; however, if
the one referred to is a copy of my EXEC, I did not put it there. I may have
sent it to Fran Hensler, but do not remember doing so. (That is not saying
much, I forget so many things these days.)

Regards,
Richard Schuh