On VM, you start Ditto by entering "DITTO" as command.

Is your question maybe that you don't find the DITTO runtime on z/VM?  Maybe
DITTO's runtime was not copied to a "public" minidisk (like MAINT 19E, the
Y-disk).

You migth want to look at MAINT's 51D disk (accessed as D in MAINT), and
find the PPF that was used to install DITTO, Then you'd find the userid in
which DITTO lives, for example  5654029B or 5654029D.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support