Anyone know how I can do the following:

I have three procedures PIPE for read the 3 spoolids

from this output

q rdr cmdauto1

ORIGINID FILE CLASS RECORDS  CPY HOLD USERFORM OPERFORM DEST     KEEP MSG

OPMGRS1  0223 A PUN 00000006 001 NONE STANDARD STANDARD OFF      OFF  OFF

OPMGRS1  0222 A PUN 00000007 001 NONE STANDARD STANDARD OFF      OFF  OFF

OPMGRS1  0221 A PUN 00000133 001 NONE STANDARD STANDARD OFF      OFF  OFF

*******this is my exemple************

'pipe cp q rdr cmdauto1 all',

'|drop 1',

'|specs w2 1',

'|var spoolid'

say 'spoolid is: 'spoolid''

how can I parse the three spools ids with a single pipe????

In this moment i have 3 pipes procedures for take this spools ids.

thanks for the help

ATTE

Victor Hugo Ochoa
BBVA