You have RSCS on disk (unless you removed it) and can use it for LPR/LPD
without activating it.  Just setup RSCS to LPR to your network printers.

Sam Cohen

From:
Charles Grady <charles.gr...@dol.state.ga.us>
To:
IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:
02/26/2010 08:49 AM
Subject:
z/VM and TCPIP printers ?
Sent by:
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

OK here we go again.

We have a gut level z/VM system running 5.4.0. No RCSC. I need a way to
print some z/VM configuration info for documentation purposes. (screen
shots are getting old)
IS there a way to use Network printers from the z/OS  LPAR?
Where would I find the doc, if any?

Thanks in advance

GDOL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential
information protected by state
or federal law.  The information is intended only for use consistent with
the state business discussed in this
transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contents is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sender
immediately.Your cooperation is
appreciated.