There isn't VSwitch support on VSE/ESA 2.3.2 <G>.
It also didn't seem to work (well I gave up) in converting SLES7 guests to
VSwitch.  I didn't have problems with SLES8 guests.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Rich Smrcina <r...@velocitysoftware.com> 3/3/2010 10:55 AM >>>
Point taken, but they are pretty old.  I have a customer on VSE/ESA 2.7
using the VSwitch exclusively.  VSE/ESA 2.7 has been out of support for
many years.

--
Rich Smrcina
Phone: 414-491-6001

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2010 - Apr 9-13, 2010 Covington, KY