Green screens are environmentally friendly, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Bill Munson
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 10:23 AM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: VMUTIL PARM Question

I keep telling you I am an old geeser
I just look young and pretty

Green Screen Forever

munson
201-418-7588

David Boyes <dbo...@sinenomine.net>
03/16/2010 10:21 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: VMUTIL PARM Question

On 3/16/10 10:05 AM, "Bill Munson" <william.mun...@bbh.com> wrote:

                                                                      *
> *  THIS IS THE DEFAULT 'WAKEUP PARMS' FILE THAT IS SUPPLIED WITH
*
> *  THE VM/370 IPO/E SYSTEM FOR THE VIRTUAL MACHINE 'VMUTIL'.
*

Wow. And I thought I was behind the times by occasionally running VM/XA
and
VM/SP5 HPO guests....

Thanks for the blast from the past...8-)

--- db

*************************** IMPORTANT NOTE
***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.