Scott,

You will have to update VMUTIL during the week BEFORE you want something
to run
That is what I had to do for changing the time -
DTR$WAIT only looks at the day of the week and if it is the current date,
if it is NOT the current date it executes the command.

good luck

Bill Munson
Sr. z/VM Systems Programmer
Brown Brothers Harriman & CO.
525 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
201-418-7588

"Wandschneider, Scott" <scott.wandschnei...@infocrossing.com>
03/16/2010 09:58 AM
Please respond to
The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
cc

Subject
VMUTIL PARM Question

What is the proper syntax for a WAKE PARM for VMUTIL to execute in the
future.  For example, say I want to execute "CP SET SHARE USERA RELATIVE
300 2.7% LIMITHARD" at 08:00 on Saturday, May 1, 2010?  I'm thinking it
would be "SAT 08:00:00 04/24/10 CP SET SHARE USERA RELATIVE 300 2.7%
LIMITHARD".  Is this correct?

Thank you,
Scott R Wandschneider
Senior Systems Programmer|| Infocrossing, a Wipro Company || 11707 Miracle
Hills Drive, Omaha, NE, 68154-4457|| �u: 402.963.8905 || �|
:847.849.7223  ||  : scott.wandschnei...@infocrossing.com **Think Green  -
Please print responsibly**

*************************** IMPORTANT NOTE
***************************** The opinions expressed in this
message and/or any attachments are those of the author and not
necessarily those of Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates ("BBH"). There is no guarantee that
this message is either private or confidential, and it may have
been altered by unauthorized sources without your or our knowledge.
Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally
binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to
provide legal advice. BBH accepts no responsibility for loss or
damage from its use, including damage from virus.